Order Aadhaar print officially from UIDAI
It is now possible to get our Aadhaar card printed officially bythe Unique Identification Authority of India – UIDAI. The UIDAI has started reprinting Aadhaar cards on a pilot basis. This move getting the Aadhaar card directly from UIDIAI – will help people looking for Aadhaar reprint centers.
How to Print Aadhaar Card officially
It takes just a few clicks to get the Aadhaar card printed.
- Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/ (copy and paste the URL in a separate tab)
- Look for the Order Aadhaar Reprint link and click it (URL: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-reprint )
- Enter your Aadhaar or Virtual Aadhaar ID number
- Enter the Security Code (captcha)
- If you have a TOTP from your mAadhaar app, you can check the ‘I have TOTP’ checkbox.
- Click on Request OTP button and Submit. You can skip this if you have a TOTP.
- You will get an OTP in your mobile. Enter the OTP in the Enter OTP box.
- Once you enter the OTP and click Submit, you will be taken to a page where you will be asked to pay Rs 50 as reprint charges. The payment gateway will allow you to pay the charges through credit or debit cards, Net banking or UPI.
Once you make the payment, you will get an acknowledgment page. Save the acknowledgement (downloadable as PDF) for reference.
Your Aadhaar card will be printed and sent to the address in the card…….Read More>>