Flipkart Year End Sale: Top 10 mobile offers; from Realme 5 Pro to Realme X, and more
Flipkart’s Year-End Sale is live on the e-commerce platform with enticing discount offers on a variety of smartphones ranging across brands. Besides discounts, Flipkart is also offering no-cost EMIs, exchange deals, and bank offers on most of the phones. The sale would end tomorrow, i.e. December 23, so if you haven’t already grabbed the deals on gadgets, here’s your last chance to avail them.
Top 10 mobile offers on Flipkart Year End Sale
- Redmi Note 7 Pro can be purchased at a discounted price of Rs. 9,999 for the basic 4GB+64GB storage variant.
- Realme 5 Pro is available at a discount of Rs 2,000, bringing its cost down to Rs 11,999 for the 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage model, Rs 12,999 for 6GB+64GB and Rs 14,999 for higher 8GB+128GB version.
- Redmi 8 has been listed at a reduced price tag of Rs 7,999, instead of its original cost of Rs. 8,999.
- Vivo Z1 Pro is up for grabs at Rs 12,990 for the entry-level 4GB+64GB storage variant and Rs 13,990 for 6GB+64GB storage model. Buyers can additionally get Rs 1,000 off on a prepaid transaction.
- During the ongoing Flipkart Year End Sale, the iPhone 8 can be bought at a starting price of Rs 33,999.
- Pixel 3a XL can be purchased at Rs 30,999 for 4GB+64GB model with an extra 5 per cent off with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
- The flagship Samsung Galaxy S9+ can be bought at a discounted price of Rs 29,999.
- The 64GB iPhone XS storage variant can be grabbed at just Rs 59,990.
- Redmi K20 series is up for grabs at a starting price of Rs 19,999 on Flipkart.
- Lastly, Reame X is listed for Rs 15,999 for the 4GB+128GB variant and Rs 18,999 for 8GB+128GB model.